Learning Curve, Part 1Learning Curve, Part 1 (1998) Season 1 Episode 104- The Silver Surfer Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 12 times this month, and 299 times total.
- The Silver Surfer Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Marvel Enterprises, Saban Entertainment
- Distributed by: Fox Kids Network, Teletoon
- Cartoon Characters: The Silver Surfer/Norrin Radd, Shalla Bal, Uatu the Watcher, Nebula, Eternity, Infinity, Mentor, Drax the Destroyer, Geatar.
- Voice Actors: Paul Essiembre.
- Produced By Roy Allen Smith, Avi Arad, Stan Lee, Eric S. Rollman, Matthew Edelman.
- Written By Larry Brody, Andrea Lawrence, Jeffrey Knokey.
- Music: Shuki Levy.
- Editor: John Walts.
- First Aired on March 07, 1998.
- Originally Aired on FOX TV (USA), Teletoon (Canada).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
The Surfer's quest for knowledge of Zenn-La takes him to the Universal Library, the repository of all the knowledge of the Watchers. But there's a lot more trouble... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
So, dude, this guy—I swear—he's like, made of metal or something, and, dude, get this: he, like, surfs freaking outer space. Whoooooooah... Comic book superstar, herald of the planet-eating Galactus,... (more)
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Learning Curve, Part 1? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!