The Planet Of Dr. MoreauThe Planet Of Dr. Moreau (1998) Season 1 Episode 105- The Silver Surfer Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 14 times this month, and 402 times total.
- The Silver Surfer Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Marvel Enterprises, Saban Entertainment
- Distributed by: Fox Kids Network, Teletoon
- Cartoon Characters: The Silver Surfer/Norrin Radd, Master of Zen-La, Galactus, Pip the Troll, Shellaine, Kili the Troll, Eternity, Infinity.
- Voice Actors: Paul Essiembre.
- Directed By Roy Allen Smith.
- Produced By Roy Allen Smith, Avi Arad, Stan Lee, Eric S. Rollman, Matthew Edelman.
- Written By Larry Brody, Christopher Kane, Harlan Ellison, D. C. Fontana, Jeffrey Knokey.
- Music: Shuki Levy.
- Editor: John Walts.
- First Aired on February 28, 1998.
- Originally Aired on FOX TV (USA), Teletoon (Canada).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
Searching for information that will help him find his way home to Zenn-La, the Silver Surfer finds himself instead leading a planetary rebellion against the Kree.... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
So, dude, this guy—I swear—he's like, made of metal or something, and, dude, get this: he, like, surfs freaking outer space. Whoooooooah... Comic book superstar, herald of the planet-eating Galactus,... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of The Planet Of Dr. Moreau. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Planet Of Dr. Moreau? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!