The Origin Of The Silver Surfer, Part 3The Origin Of The Silver Surfer, Part 3 (1998) Season 1 Episode 103- The Silver Surfer Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 9 times this month, and 320 times total.
- The Silver Surfer Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Marvel Enterprises, Saban Entertainment
- Distributed by: Fox Kids Network, Teletoon
- Cartoon Characters: The Silver Surfer/Norrin Radd, Master of Zen-La, Galactus, Watcher Prime, Shellaine, Frankie Raye, Nova, Amber.
- Voice Actors: Paul Essiembre.
- Directed By Roy Allen Smith, Tom McLaughlin.
- Produced By Roy Allen Smith, Tom McLaughlin, Avi Arad, Stan Lee, Eric S. Rollman, Matthew Edelman.
- Written By Larry Brody, Harlan Ellison, D. C. Fontana, Jeffrey Knokey.
- Music: Shuki Levy.
- Editor: John Walts.
- First Aired on February 21, 1998.
- Originally Aired on FOX TV (USA), Teletoon (Canada).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
When Galactus threatens earth, it's more than the Surfer can take. His awareness of his true identity returns-and the Silver Surfer rebels. Featuring: The Silver... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
So, dude, this guy—I swear—he's like, made of metal or something, and, dude, get this: he, like, surfs freaking outer space. Whoooooooah... Comic book superstar, herald of the planet-eating Galactus,... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of The Origin Of The Silver Surfer, Part 3. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Origin Of The Silver Surfer, Part 3? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!