The Origin Of The Silver Surfer, Part 2The Origin Of The Silver Surfer, Part 2 (1998) Season 1 Episode 102- The Silver Surfer Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 7 times this month, and 377 times total.
- The Silver Surfer Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Marvel Enterprises, Saban Entertainment
- Distributed by: Fox Kids Network, Teletoon
- Cartoon Characters: The Silver Surfer/Norrin Radd, Master of Zen-La, Galactus, Watcher Prime, Shellaine, Thanos, Ego the Living Planet, Lord Glenn, Gamora.
- Voice Actors: Paul Essiembre.
- Directed By Roy Allen Smith, Tom McLaughlin.
- Produced By Roy Allen Smith, Tom McLaughlin, Avi Arad, Stan Lee, Eric S. Rollman, Matthew Edelman.
- Written By Larry Brody, Harlan Ellison, D. C. Fontana, Jeffrey Knokey.
- Music: Shuki Levy.
- Editor: John Walts.
- First Aired on February 14, 1998.
- Originally Aired on FOX TV (USA), Teletoon (Canada).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
With no memory of his past, or of his true nature, the Silver Surfer roams the spaceways, looking for energy for his master. But in spite of Galactus' genetic engineering, deep within himself the Surfer feels the stirrings of what humans call the soul. Featuring:... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
So, dude, this guy—I swear—he's like, made of metal or something, and, dude, get this: he, like, surfs freaking outer space. Whoooooooah... Comic book superstar, herald of the planet-eating Galactus, and idol of surfers everywhere, Marvel Comics'... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of The Origin Of The Silver Surfer, Part 2. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Origin Of The Silver Surfer, Part 2? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!