The Origin Of The Silver Surfer, Part 1The Origin Of The Silver Surfer, Part 1 (1998) Season 1 Episode 101- The Silver Surfer Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 26 times this month, and 949 times total.
- The Silver Surfer Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Marvel Enterprises, Saban Entertainment
- Distributed by: Fox Kids Network, Teletoon
- Cartoon Characters: The Silver Surfer/Norrin Radd, Master of Zen-La, Galactus, Watcher Prime, Shellaine, Husseri, Kalek, Shalla Bal.
- Voice Actors: Paul Essiembre.
- Produced By Roy Allen Smith, Avi Arad, Stan Lee, Eric S. Rollman, Matthew Edelman.
- Written By Larry Brody, Harlan Ellison, D. C. Fontana, Jeffrey Knokey.
- Music: Shuki Levy, Liz Magrid.
- Editor: John Walts, Rick Dadon.
- First Aired on February 07, 1998.
- Originally Aired on FOX TV (USA), Teletoon (Canada).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
The always-hungry Galactus decides to feast on Zenn-La, the universal center of peace and harmony. It's such a despicable act that even the Watcher tries to... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
First episode of the series. Combined computer animation (especially for space scenes) and traditional animation. This series aired for only 13 episodes, although Marvel had planned a second season... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of The Origin Of The Silver Surfer, Part 1. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Origin Of The Silver Surfer, Part 1? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!