The MAD Magazine TV SpecialThe MAD Magazine TV Special (2055)
This page has been viewed 33 times this month, and 1425 times total.
- Format Entertainment, Inc.
- Cartoon Characters: Alfred E. Neuman.
- Voice Actors: Allen Swift, Pat Bright, Herbert Duncan, Bryan Raeburn, Heddy Galen, Len Maxwell, Gene Klorrian.
- Directed By Chris Ishii, Gordon Bellamy, Jimmy Murakami.
- Produced By Dave Wedeck, Don Harris, Marshall Karp.
- Animated By Bob Bachman, Gerard Baldwin, Carole Beers, Vinnie Bell, David Brain, Joe Bruno, Dale Case, Tony Creazzo, Retta Davidson, Gerry Dvorak, Frank Endres, John Gentilella, Lance Gershenoff; more Animators ...
- Written By Larry Siegel, Stan Hart, Tom Koch, Earle Doud, Don Edwing, Nick Meglin.
- Music: Sascha Burland.
- Editor: Staten Film Service.
- No Release Date Announced.
- Running Time: 23 minutes.
A program based entirely on MAD articles from 1963-1973, done as a series of comic blackouts. Includes abridged versions of "MAD's Auto Manufacturer Of The Year"... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Made in 1974, but never aired or officially released. Limited animation techniques stifle the attempts of this special (overseen by the magazine's editorial staff) to emulate the art styles of... (more)
This cartoon is currently in a pre-production or production phase. The information on this production (including release date) is estimated at this point and is currently an estimate; all information is subject to change as the production finalizes.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The MAD Magazine TV Special? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!