Tondemonezumi Dai KatsuyakuTondemonezumi Dai Katsuyaku (1979) Feature Length Theatrical Animated Film
This page has been viewed 27 times this month, and 436 times total.
- Feature Length Animated FilmFeature
- Traditional Animation
- Nippon Animation
- Cartoon Characters: Manxmouse, Manxcat (Manx Cat), Frog Couple, Aviator Hawk, Burra Khan, Girl, Meyer, Mr. Petman.
- Directed By Hiroshi Saito.
- Animated By Yoshiyuki Momose, Noriko Moritomo.
- Written By Hiroshi Saito.
- Music: Akira Nakagawa.
- Originally Released in December of 1979 (Estimate).
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 70 minutes.
A ceramic figure of a blue mouse with long ears, stubby legs and no tail suddenly comes to life. He is a "Manxmouse," as known in the legend. Since he is new to this world, his fearless curiosity leads him to meet a frog couple, an aviator hawk, stray tiger Burra... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Released as a TV special.
Based on the book by Paul Gallico, which he wrote to entertain Grace Kelly (later to become Princess Grace of Monaco) after she gave him a model mouse that she had made in pottery class.
Sorry, we do not have a video of Tondemonezumi Dai Katsuyaku. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Tondemonezumi Dai Katsuyaku? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!