The Bride Of Mighty MouseThe Bride Of Mighty Mouse (1988) Season 2 Episode 18B- Mighty Mouse: The New Adventures Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 9 times this month, and 322 times total.
- Mighty Mouse: The New Adventures Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Ralph Bakshi Animation Productions, Bakshi-Hyde Ventures, Viacom Productions Inc.
- Animation Studio: Cuckoo's Nest Studios, Wang Film Productions Co. Ltd.
- Distributed by: Paramount Television, Viacom International
- Cartoon Characters: Mighty Mouse/Mike Mouse, Pearl Pureheart, Orphan Scrappy, Bat-Bat (Bruce Vein), Sourpuss, The Cow, Fractured Narrator.
- Voice Actors: Patrick Pinney, Maggie Roswell, Dana Hill, Charles Adler, Joe Alaskey, Michael Pataki, Beau Weaver, Rodger Bumpass, Candy Candido; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Ralph Bakshi, Kent Butterworth, Eddie Fitzgerald, Steven E. Gordon, Bob Jaques; more Directors ...
- Produced By Ralph Bakshi, John W. Hyde.
- Written By Eddie Fitzgerald, Nate Kanfer, Tom Minton, Doug Moench, Rich Moore, Jim Reardon, Andrew Stanton, Ralph Bakshi.
- Music: Glen Daum, Bob Freedman, Kent Holaday, Jonathan Segel.
- Editor: Baylis Glascock.
- First Aired on October 22, 1988.
- Originally Aired on CBS-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 11 minutes.
- Season: 2
- U.S.A. / Taiwan
We do not have a synopsis for this cartoon; why don't you send us one?
Cartoon Production Information:
Here he comes, that Mighty Mouse,
Coming to vanquish the foe with a mighty blow... An all-new 1987 series, Mighty Mouse, The New Adventures, was the brainchild of animation pioneer Ralph... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of The Bride Of Mighty Mouse. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Bride Of Mighty Mouse? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!