The Crystal CavernsThe Crystal Caverns (2002) - Toadbag Productions Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 6 times this month, and 201 times total.
- Toadbag Productions Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Toadbag Productions Inc., Edward Sarson Productions Inc., Funbag Animation Studios Inc., Vision Entertainment, RME
- Animation Studio: Helix Animation Inc., Akom Production Company
- Distributed by: Vision Entertainment
- Cartoon Characters: Mistle Toad, Fur Foot, Beauty Stem, Elf Cup, Shaggy Mane, Puff Ball, Oyster, Slippery Jack, Panther Cap, Earth Star, Erebus, Digger, Hera, The Outsider, Daphne.
- Voice Actors: Long John Baldry, Terrence Scammell, Sonja Ball, Nancy Neilson, Neil Shee, Rick Jones, Bryn McAuley, Brady Moffatt; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Jerry Popowich, Nelson Shin.
- Produced By Rick Morrison, Curtis Crawford, George Sarson, Peggy Sarson, Frank Shin, Nelson Shin, Frank Taylor, Jack Wilson.
- Written By Bruce Robb.
- Music: Ian Tamblyn.
- First Aired on September 06, 2002.
- Originally Aired on Teletoon (Canada), Toon Disney.
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
Eight toadlets miss the great migration and set out alone on a perilous journey through the treacherous forest. Slippery Jack, Puff Ball, Beauty Stem and the other members of the Toad Patrol as evade hungry snakes, shoot rushing rapids, outrun forest fires, and... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
In the fall of 1984, as George Sarson sat musing with some mistletoe and a box of toy frogs, the character Mistle-Toad was born. In one short year, that name led to the highly successful Mistle-Toad boxed chocolate line. It was the seed of what... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of The Crystal Caverns. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Crystal Caverns? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!