Mondo MungoMondo Mungo (1996) Season 1 Episode 104-A- Disney's Jungle Cubs Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 5 times this month, and 549 times total.
- Disney's Jungle Cubs Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Walt Disney Television Animation.
- Animation Studio: Wang Film Productions
- Distributed by: Buena Vista Television
- Cartoon Characters: Ned, Baloo, Kaa, Bagheera, Arthur, Mahra, Prince Louie, Shere Khan, Cecil, Hathi, Winifred, Mungo.
- Voice Actors: Charles Adler, Pamela Adlon, Jim Cummings, Elizabeth Daily, David L. Lander, Tress MacNeille, Jason Marsden, Michael McKean, Rob Paulsen; Full Voice Cast ...
- Produced By Kenny Thompkins, Mircea Manta.
- Written By Sam Graham, Chris Hubbell.
- First Aired on October 26, 1996.
- Originally Aired on ABC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 11 minutes.
- Season: 1
Kaa unknowlingly befriends a young mongoose, but Bagheera warns him that snakes and mongooses are natural enemies.
Cartoon Production Information:
The stars of Disney's 1967 animated smash hit The Jungle Book were regressed to cubs for this syndicated animated series. Jungle Cubs suggested that when they were younger, both the good and evil... (more)
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Mondo Mungo? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!