The Ape Who Would Be KingThe Ape Who Would Be King (1997) Season 2 Episode 201- Disney's Jungle Cubs Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 15 times this month, and 418 times total.
- Disney's Jungle Cubs Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Walt Disney Television Animation.
- Animation Studio: Wang Film Productions
- Distributed by: Buena Vista Television
- Cartoon Characters: Baloo, Bagheera, Kaa, Hathi, Arthur, Shere Khan, Cecil, Winifred, Prince Louie, Trech, Old Monkey Ladies.
- Voice Actors: Pamela Adlon, Dee Bradley Baker, Jim Cummings, Stephen Furst, David L. Lander, Jason Marsden, Michael McKean, Kath Soucie, Cree Summer; Full Voice Cast ...
- Produced By Tedd Anasti, Patsy Cameron-Anasti.
- Written By Sam Graham, Chris Hubbell.
- First Aired on October 11, 1997.
- Originally Aired on ABC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 2
The Cubs discover that Louie will grow up to be their king someday. Bagheera worries that Louie might not be fit to be king, while Khan wants to be king himself.
Cartoon Production Information:
The stars of Disney's 1967 animated smash hit The Jungle Book were regressed to cubs for this syndicated animated series. Jungle Cubs suggested that when they were younger, both the good and evil... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of The Ape Who Would Be King. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Ape Who Would Be King? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!