Pit Of DoomPit Of Doom (2004) Season 1 Episode 107- Super Robot Monkey Team Hyperforce Go! Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 18 times this month, and 435 times total.
- Super Robot Monkey Team Hyperforce Go! Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Walt Disney Studios
- Animation Studio: The Answer Studio
- Distributed by: Buena Vista Television
- Cartoon Characters: Chiro, Sprx-77, Otto, Antauri, Nova, Gibson, The Skeleton King, BT, Elevator Monster.
- Voice Actors: Greg Cipes, Mark Hamill, Clancy Brown, Tom Kenny, Corey Feldman, Kari Wahlgren, Kevin Michael Richardson, Clancy Brown.
- Directed By Fumio Maezono, Ciro Nieli, Chris Reccardi.
- Produced By Henry Gilroy, John L. Carrillo, Randolph Heard, Ciro Nieli.
- Written By Tad Stones.
- Music: Sebastian Evans, Andy Sturmer.
- Editor: Ted Supa.
- First Aired on October 30, 2004.
- Originally Aired on ABC Family (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
With the monkeys always beating the Formless before he does, Chiro is starting to feel a bit useless. After a failed attempt to catch the creatures before his teammates did, he discovers that the citizens of Shuggazoom City have mysteriously disappeared. And a... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
In the far-off future a boy named Chiro stumbles upon an abandoned Super Robot, which he activates and releases five robot monkeys and the Power of the Primate. With his new found power and leadership of his new monkey friends he protects the city... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Pit Of Doom. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Pit Of Doom? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!