Marsupilami Episode 4Marsupilami Episode 4 (1993) Season 1 Episode 104- Marsupilami Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 16 times this month, and 498 times total.
- Marsupilami Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Walt Disney Television Animation.
- Animation Studio: Wang Film Productions, Walt Disney Animation France S.A.
- Distributed by: Buena Vista Television
- Cartoon Characters: Marsupilami, Maurice, Norman, Eduardo, Stewart.
- Voice Actors: Steve Mackall, Jim Cummings, Steve Landesberg Dan Castellaneta, Samuel E. Wright, Jason Marsden, Frank Welker, Debi Derryberry, Danny Mann; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Ed Wexler, Bob Hathcock.
- Written By Bill Matheny, Len Uhley, Gary Sperling.
- Music: Stephen James Taylor, Mark Watters.
- Editor: Elen Orson, Susan Edmunson.
- First Aired on October 09, 1993.
- Originally Aired on CBS-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
We do not have a synopsis for this cartoon; why don't you send us one?
Cartoon Production Information:
Contained the shorts Wizard of Mars, TV Jeebies (Sebastian the Crab) and The Puck Stops Here (Rerun from it's original airing in Raw Toonage.) Based on the Belgian comic strip Spirou by Andre Franquin, Marsupilami came to television as part of... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Marsupilami Episode 4. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Marsupilami Episode 4? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!