Marsupilami Episode 5Marsupilami Episode 5 (1993) Season 1 Episode 105- Marsupilami Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 13 times this month, and 464 times total.
- Marsupilami Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Walt Disney Television Animation.
- Animation Studio: Wang Film Productions, Walt Disney Animation France S.A.
- Distributed by: Buena Vista Television
- Cartoon Characters: Marsupilami, Maurice, Norman, Eduardo, Stewart.
- Voice Actors: Steve Mackall, Jim Cummings, Steve Landesberg Dan Castellaneta, Samuel E. Wright, Jason Marsden, Frank Welker, Debi Derryberry, Danny Mann; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Ed Wexler, Bob Hathcock.
- Written By Bill Matheny, Len Uhley, Gary Sperling.
- Music: Stephen James Taylor, Mark Watters.
- Editor: Elen Orson, Susan Edmunson.
- First Aired on October 16, 1993.
- Originally Aired on CBS-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
Cartoon Production Information:
Contained the shorts Mar-Sup-Du-Jour, Kung-Fu Kitty (Shnookums and Meat) and Romancing the Clone (Rerun from it's original airing in Raw Toonage.) Based on the Belgian comic strip Spirou by... (more)
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Marsupilami Episode 5? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!