The PegansThe Pegans (1988) Season 1 Episode MG22- The Simpsons Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 33 times this month, and 556 times total.
- The Simpsons Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Cartoon Characters: Bart Simpson, Homer Simpson, Marge Simpson, Lisa, Maggie.
- Voice Actors: Dan Castellaneta, Nancy Cartwright, Yeardley Smith.
- First Aired on February 14, 1988.
- Originally Aired on FOX TV (USA).
- Running Time: 1:06 minute.
- Season: 1
When the Simpsons are on their way to church, the kids declare themselves pagans. After their car breaks down, the kids start acting like pagans, much to a angry Homer's dismay.
Cartoon Production Information:
Short originally broadcast on The Tracey Ullman Show.
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "The Pegans" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Pegans? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!