Dream Come True On EarthDream Come True On Earth (2005) Episode 17-B- Atomic Betty Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 4 times this month, and 271 times total.
- Atomic Betty Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Breakthrough Films, Atomic Cartoons, TeleImages Kids
- Distributed by: LUK International, Breakthrough Entertainment
- Cartoon Characters: Betty, Minimus PU, Noah, Supreme Overlord Maximus IQ, Robot X-5, Mom, Admiral DeGill, Chip Osbourne, Dalton Osbourne, Sparky, Dylon, Flunkin' Duncan Payne, Megan, Penelope Lang, Sarah, Dad.
- Voice Actors: Tajja Isen, Len Carlson, Laurie Elliott, Colin Fox, Bruce Hunter, Kristina Nicoll, Adrian Truss, Michael D'Ascenzo, Rick Miller, Dwayne Hill; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Ridd Sorensen, Jeffrey Agala, Virginie Jallot, Mr. Niko, Dave Woodgate, Ken Chu; more Directors ...
- Produced By Kevin Gillis, Virginie Jallot, Rob Davies, Ira Levy, Trevor Bentley, Peter Williamson, Phillipe Alessandri.
- Animated By Mike Gauss, Emmett Hall, Dustan Woodcliff, Brett Vanderkist, Ishi Rudell, Alex Savin, Jos Humphrey.
- Written By Ridd Sorensen.
- First Aired on March 13, 2005.
- Originally Aired on Teletoon (Canada), M6 (France), Australian Broadcasting Corporation (Australia), Cartoon Network (USA).
- Running Time: 11 minutes.
- Episode Number: 17-B
- Canada / France / U.S.A.
Betty's favorite music artist, "Missy Miss," is coming to town. Betty and everyone at school want to go. In space, Betty, Sparky and X-5 fall under the spell of Maximus's Dream-Invader, his latest invention with which he can manipulate people's dreams and even... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Dream Come True On Earth. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Dream Come True On Earth? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!