Working Class MarsWorking Class Mars (1993) Season 1 Episode 101- Marsupilami Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 21 times this month, and 598 times total.
- Marsupilami Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Walt Disney Television Animation.
- Animation Studio: Wang Film Productions, Walt Disney Animation France S.A.
- Distributed by: Buena Vista Television
- Cartoon Characters: Marsupilami, Maurice, Norman, Eduardo, Stewart.
- Voice Actors: Steve Mackall, Jim Cummings, Steve Landesberg.
- Directed By Ed Wexler, Bob Hathcock.
- Written By Bill Matheny, Len Uhley, Gary Sperling.
- Music: Stephen James Taylor, Mark Watters.
- Editor: Elen Orson, Susan Edmunson.
- First Aired on September 18, 1993.
- Originally Aired on CBS-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 11 minutes.
- Season: 1
Corporate head Norman hires Mars and Maurice as office workers, to his regret.
Cartoon Production Information:
Based on the Belgian comic strip Spirou by Andre Franquin, Marsupilami came to television as part of Disney's Raw Toonage. What that program left the air, Marsupilami gained its own half-hour... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Working Class Mars. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Working Class Mars? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!