The Really Big GameThe Really Big Game (2004) Episode 09-A- Atomic Betty Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 19 times this month, and 484 times total.
- Atomic Betty Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Breakthrough Films, Atomic Cartoons, TeleImages Kids
- Distributed by: LUK International, Breakthrough Entertainment
- Cartoon Characters: Betty, Minimus PU, Noah, Supreme Overlord Maximus IQ, Robot X-5, Mom, Admiral DeGill, Chip Osbourne, Dalton Osbourne, Sparky, Dylon, Flunkin' Duncan Payne, Megan, Penelope Lang, Sarah, Dad.
- Voice Actors: Tajja Isen, Len Carlson, Laurie Elliott, Colin Fox, Bruce Hunter, Kristina Nicoll, Adrian Truss, Michael D'Ascenzo, Rick Miller, Dwayne Hill; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Ridd Sorensen, Jeffrey Agala, Virginie Jallot, Mr. Niko, Dave Woodgate, Ken Chu; more Directors ...
- Produced By Kevin Gillis, Virginie Jallot, Rob Davies, Ira Levy, Trevor Bentley, Peter Williamson, Phillipe Alessandri.
- Animated By Mike Gauss, Emmett Hall, Dustan Woodcliff, Brett Vanderkist, Ishi Rudell, Alex Savin, Jos Humphrey.
- Written By Alex Galatis, Mike Kubat, Jono Howard, Denise Fordham, Nicole Demerse, Edward Kay, Adrian Raeside.
- First Aired on October 13, 2004.
- Originally Aired on Teletoon (Canada), M6 (France), Australian Broadcasting Corporation (Australia), Cartoon Network (USA).
- Running Time: 11 minutes.
- Canada / France / U.S.A.
On Earth, Betty and her Dad are competing in a fishing derby with Penelope and her father. In space, DeGill has been captured by his old nemesis, the big game hunter, Pontifadora the Conquistadora. Betty must help DeGill in time to return to the... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of The Really Big Game. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Really Big Game? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!