Spindly Tam KanushuSpindly Tam Kanushu (2004) Episode 05-A- Atomic Betty Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 16 times this month, and 381 times total.
- Atomic Betty Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Breakthrough Films, Atomic Cartoons, TeleImages Kids
- Distributed by: LUK International, Breakthrough Entertainment
- Cartoon Characters: Betty, Minimus PU, Noah, Supreme Overlord Maximus IQ, Robot X-5, Mom, Admiral DeGill, Chip Osbourne, Dalton Osbourne, Sparky, Dylon, Flunkin' Duncan Payne, Megan, Penelope Lang, Sarah, Dad, Spindly Tam Kanushu.
- Voice Actors: Tajja Isen, Len Carlson, Laurie Elliott, Colin Fox, Bruce Hunter, Kristina Nicoll, Adrian Truss, Michael D'Ascenzo, Rick Miller, Dwayne Hill; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Ridd Sorensen, Jeffrey Agala, Virginie Jallot, Mr. Niko, Dave Woodgate, Ken Chu; more Directors ...
- Produced By Kevin Gillis, Virginie Jallot, Rob Davies, Ira Levy, Trevor Bentley, Peter Williamson, Phillipe Alessandri.
- Animated By Mike Gauss, Emmett Hall, Dustan Woodcliff, Brett Vanderkist, Ishi Rudell, Alex Savin, Jos Humphrey.
- Written By Alex Galatis, Mike Kubat, Jono Howard, Denise Fordham, Nicole Demerse, Edward Kay, Adrian Raeside.
- Awards: Nominee, Annie, Storyboarding in an Animated Television Production, Alex Basio, 2005.
Nominee, Leo Award, Best Screenwriting in an Animation Program or Series, Mike Kubat, 2005.
- First Aired on September 26, 2004.
- Originally Aired on Teletoon (Canada), M6 (France), Australian Broadcasting Corporation (Australia), Cartoon Network (USA).
- Running Time: 11 minutes.
- Canada / France / U.S.A.
Betty's old martial arts trainer, The Spindly Tam Kanushu, is captured by Maximus, who wants him to train his Morbidium Blood Munks in the martial arts. Instead,... (more)
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Spindly Tam Kanushu? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!