Furball For The SneezeFurball For The Sneeze (2004) Episode 02-A- Atomic Betty Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 10 times this month, and 427 times total.
- Atomic Betty Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Breakthrough Films, Atomic Cartoons, TeleImages Kids
- Distributed by: LUK International, Breakthrough Entertainment
- Cartoon Characters: Betty, Minimus PU, Noah, Supreme Overlord Maximus IQ, Robot X-5, Mom, Admiral DeGill, Chip Osbourne, Dalton Osbourne, Sparky, Dylon, Flunkin' Duncan Payne, Megan, Penelope Lang, Sarah, Dad.
- Voice Actors: Tajja Isen, Len Carlson, Laurie Elliott, Colin Fox, Bruce Hunter, Kristina Nicoll, Adrian Truss, Michael D'Ascenzo, Rick Miller, Dwayne Hill; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Ridd Sorensen, Jeffrey Agala, Virginie Jallot, Mr. Niko, Dave Woodgate, Ken Chu; more Directors ...
- Produced By Kevin Gillis, Virginie Jallot, Rob Davies, Ira Levy, Trevor Bentley, Peter Williamson, Phillipe Alessandri.
- Animated By Mike Gauss, Emmett Hall, Dustan Woodcliff, Brett Vanderkist, Ishi Rudell, Alex Savin, Jos Humphrey.
- Written By Mike Kubat.
- Awards: Nominee, Leo Award, Best Direction/Storyboarding in an Animation Program or Series, Mauro Casalese, 2005.
- First Aired on October 03, 2004.
- Originally Aired on Teletoon (Canada), M6 (France), Australian Broadcasting Corporation (Australia), Cartoon Network (USA).
- Running Time: 11 minutes.
- Canada / France / U.S.A.
Purrsy accidentally stows away on Betty's ship as she is off to spy on Maximus' evil gathering and soon falls into Maximus' hands.
Sorry, we do not have a video of Furball For The Sneeze. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Furball For The Sneeze? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!