Toucan Always Get What You WantToucan Always Get What You Want (1993) Season 1 Episode 106- Marsupilami Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 13 times this month, and 270 times total.
- Marsupilami Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Walt Disney Television Animation.
- Animation Studio: Wang Film Productions, Walt Disney Animation France S.A.
- Distributed by: Buena Vista Television
- Cartoon Characters: Marsupilami, Maurice, Norman, Eduardo, Stewart.
- Voice Actors: Steve Mackall, Jim Cummings, Steve Landesberg.
- Directed By Ed Wexler, Bob Hathcock.
- Written By Bill Matheny, Len Uhley, Gary Sperling.
- Music: Stephen James Taylor, Mark Watters.
- Editor: Elen Orson, Susan Edmunson.
- First Aired on October 23, 1993.
- Originally Aired on CBS-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 11 minutes.
- Season: 1
Mars protects a baby toucan from Eduardo and tries to teach it how to fly.
Cartoon Production Information:
Based on the Belgian comic strip Spirou by Andre Franquin, Marsupilami came to television as part of Disney's Raw Toonage. What that program left the air, Marsupilami gained its own half-hour... (more)
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Toucan Always Get What You Want? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!