Thorn O' PlentyThorn O' Plenty (1993) Season 1 Episode 110- Marsupilami Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 12 times this month, and 303 times total.
- Marsupilami Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Walt Disney Television Animation.
- Animation Studio: Wang Film Productions, Walt Disney Animation France S.A.
- Distributed by: Buena Vista Television
- Cartoon Characters: Marsupilami, Maurice, Norman, Eduardo, Stewart.
- Voice Actors: Steve Mackall, Jim Cummings, Steve Landesberg.
- Directed By Ed Wexler, Bob Hathcock.
- Written By Bill Matheny, Len Uhley, Gary Sperling.
- Music: Stephen James Taylor, Mark Watters.
- Editor: Elen Orson, Susan Edmunson.
- First Aired on November 20, 1993.
- Originally Aired on CBS-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 11 minutes.
- Season: 1
Mars pulls a thorn out of Eduardo's paw, and so the leopard now feels he must save Mars's life before he can eat him.
Cartoon Production Information:
Based on the Belgian comic strip Spirou by Andre Franquin, Marsupilami came to television as part of Disney's Raw Toonage. What that program left the air, Marsupilami gained its own half-hour series, sharing air time with other shorts Sebastian the... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Thorn O' Plenty. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Thorn O' Plenty? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!