What You WantWhat You Want (2004) Season 1 Episode 41645- Danny Phantom Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 18 times this month, and 623 times total.
- Danny Phantom Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Nicktoons Productions, Billinfold
- Cartoon Characters: Danny Fenton/Danny Phantom, Jack Fenton/The Box Ghost, Maddie Fenton, Jazz Fenton, Tucker Foley, Samantha "Sam" Manson, Vice-Principal Lancer, Dash Baxter, Paulina, Qwan, PA Announcer, Announcer, Surfer Dude, Well Dressed Man, Toddler, Desiree, Sayonara Pussycat, Girls.
- Voice Actors: David Kaufman, Rob Paulsen, Kath Soucie.
- Directed By Wincat Alcala, Richard Bowman, Butch Hartman.
- Produced By Butch Hartman, Bob Boyle, Steve Marmel.
- Written By Sib Ventress.
- Awards: Winner, BMI Cable Award, Butch Hartman and Guy Moon, 2009.
- Music: Guy Moon.
- Editor: Steve Marmel.
- First Aired on April 30, 2004.
- Originally Aired on Nickelodeon.
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
When Desiree- a ghost who can grant wishes- gives Tucker (Danny's best friend) ghost powers, Danny finds himself dealing with his friend's jealousy in the worst... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Butch Hartman's (Creator of The Fairly Oddparents) new show is about a normal teenager who finds he is everything but that when he learns he... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "What You Want" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about What You Want? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!