Medical Winnie PigMedical Winnie Pig (1999) Season 1 Episode 02-B- The All New Woody Woodpecker Show Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 13 times this month, and 511 times total.
- The All New Woody Woodpecker Show Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Universal Studios Television
- Animation Studio: Sunwoo Entertainment, Big Star Enterprise
- Cartoon Characters: Woody Woodpecker, Wally Walrus, Policeman, Dr. Doug Nutts, Buzz Buzzard, Winnie Woodpecker.
- Voice Actors: Billy West, Mark Hamill, B.J. Ward, Julie Brown, Corey Burton, Ellen Idelson, Joe Lala, Eugene Roche.
- Directed By Aldred Gimeno, Mauro Casalese, Bob Jaques, Alan Zaslove.
- Produced By Bob Jaques, Alan Zaslove, Sean Roche, Diane A. Crea.
- Animated By Lee Kyu Chang, Cho Sae Jung, Suh Seung Yun, Lee Jong Sun, Park Do Young, Kim Sung Ran, Jang Yu Jin, Kim Young Ja, Kim Young Kyu, Cho Kyu Hwa, Lee In Ah, Jang Chul Hwan; more Animators ...
- Written By Jim Gomez.
- Music: Tom Chase.
- Editor: Ken Solomon.
- First Aired on May 15, 1999.
- Originally Aired on FOX Kids (USA).
- Running Time: 7 minutes.
- Season: 1
Like most Woody Woodpecker shows, this series played all new versions of cartoons of the classic characters, including Chilly Willy, Smedley, and Wally Walrus.... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
A new show with classic characters from the Lantz era, joined by an assortment of new ones. Cartoon character Woody Woodpecker sporting a makeover, (similar to the one he had from 1944-1949) courtesy... (more)
Additional Cartoon Pictures:
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Medical Winnie Pig" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Medical Winnie Pig? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!