Electric ChillyElectric Chilly (1999) Season 1 Episode 01-B- The All New Woody Woodpecker Show Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 6 times this month, and 469 times total.
- The All New Woody Woodpecker Show Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Universal Studios Television
- Animation Studio: Sunwoo Entertainment, Big Star Enterprise
- Cartoon Characters: Woody Woodpecker, Wally Walrus, Smedley, Buzz Buzzard, Mother Nature, Ms. Meany, Knothead, Joe.
- Voice Actors: Billy West, Mark Hamill, B.J. Ward, Andrea Martin, Elizabeth Daily, Jess Harnell, Jim Cummings, Nika Futterman, Peter Jason; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Mauro Casalese, Bob Jaques, Alan Zaslove.
- Produced By Bob Jaques, Alan Zaslove, Sean Roche, Diane A. Crea.
- Animated By Lee Kyu Chang, Cho Sae Jung, Suh Seung Yun, Lee Jong Sun, Park Do Young, Kim Sung Ran, Jang Yu Jin, Kim Young Ja, Kim Young Kyu, Cho Kyu Hwa, Lee In Ah, Jang Chul Hwan; more Animators ...
- Written By Travis Clark, Robbie Thompson, Richard Pursel.
- Music: Tom Chase.
- Editor: Ken Solomon.
- First Aired on May 08, 1999.
- Originally Aired on FOX Kids (USA).
- Running Time: 6:28 minutes.
- Season: 1
Like most Woody Woodpecker shows, this series played all new versions of cartoons of the classic characters, including Chilly Willy, Smedley, and Wally Walrus.... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
A new show with classic characters from the Lantz era, joined by an assortment of new ones. Cartoon character Woody Woodpecker sporting a makeover, (similar to the one he had from 1944-1949) courtesy... (more)
Additional Cartoon Pictures:
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Electric Chilly" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Electric Chilly? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!