The Hairy ApeThe Hairy Ape (1992) Season 1 Episode 9- Marsupilami Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 16 times this month, and 357 times total.
- Marsupilami Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Walt Disney Television Animation
- Distributed by: Buena Vista Television
- Cartoon Characters: Marsupilami, Maurice, Norman.
- Voice Actors: Steve Mackall, Jim Cummings.
- Directed By Ed Wexler.
- Produced By Larry Latham.
- First Aired on November 14, 1992.
- Originally Aired on CBS-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 8 minutes.
- Season: 1
Norman traps Maurice to take to the zoo, telling Mars that he's taking him to a party. But now Mars wants to go, too.
Cartoon Production Information:
Based on a popular Belgian comic strip Spirou, Marsupilami revolved around a "wacky jungle critter" named Marsupilami. "Mars," who was fond of exclaiming "Houba!," was a spotted cheetah with a... (more)
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Hairy Ape? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!