The UN-men UnleashedThe UN-men Unleashed (1990) Season 1 Episode 101- Swamp Thing Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 16 times this month, and 649 times total.
- Swamp Thing Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- DiC Entertainment
- Animation Studio: DiC Animation City
- Cartoon Characters: Swamp Thing, Dr. Arcane, Abby, Bayou Jack.
- Voice Actors: Phil Akin, Harvey Atkin, Len Carlson, Don Francks, Paulina Gillis, Gordon Masten, Jonathon Potts, Joe Mastheson, Errol Slue; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Dan Thompson.
- Produced By Dan Thompson, Benjamin Melniker, Michael E. Uslan, Andy Heyward, Robby London, Ken Duer.
- Written By Mark McCorkle, Robert Schooley, Bruce Shelly, Reed Shelly, Lori Crawford, William A. Ruiz, Ray Bright, Penny Wylie.
- Music: Michael Tavera, Joanne Miller, Judy Sampson Brown, Melissa Gentry.
- Editor: Gregory K. Bowron, Richard Bruce Elliott, Allan Gelbart, Richard S. Gannon; more Editors ...
- First Aired on October 31, 1990.
- Originally Aired on CBS-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
Arcane's assistants try and capture Swamp Thing, but they end up trapping themselves. Two kids, Delbert and J.T., are warned by Tomahawk, a game warden, to avoid Dr. Arcane. Arcane uses his Transducer machine to create mutants to attack Swamp Thing. These UN-men... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Based on the legendary 20-year-old D.C. Comics character, Dr. Alex Holland was once a brilliant scientist until an explosion in a secret lab transformed him into Swamp Thing: part man, part plant and all hero. A proposed series that never took off;... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of The UN-men Unleashed. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The UN-men Unleashed? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!