The Meat Zone
Alternate Title: MeatzoneThe Meat Zone (Meatzone) (2003) Season 2 Episode 2311- Aqua Teen Hunger Force Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 5 times this month, and 357 times total.
- Aqua Teen Hunger Force Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- 2D CG Animation
- Williams Street
- Distributed by: Cartoon Network
- Cartoon Characters: Master Shake, Frylock, Meatwad, Carl Brutananadilewski, Dr. Weird, Steve.
- Voice Actors: Dana Snyder, Carey Means, Dave Willis, C. Martin Croker.
- Directed By Ned Hastings.
- Produced By Dave Willis, Matt Maiellaro, Jay Edwards, Michael Lazzo, Keith Crofford, Vishal Roney.
- Animated By Matthew I. Jenkins, C. Martin Croker, Chris McMurray, Craig Hartin, Sam Leyja, Hunter Matheson, Les Harper.
- Written By Matt Maiellaro, Dave Willis.
- Music: Schooly D, Baby D.
- Editor: Jay Edwards.
- First Aired on September 14, 2003.
- Originally Aired on Cartoon Network (USA).
- Running Time: 11 minutes.
- Season: 2
Meatwad acquires an amazing ability to see the future. His new-found powers make Shake see investment plans, Frylock think he's still stupid, and Carl... well,... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "The Meat Zone" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Meat Zone? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!