The Key: Techno-Organic War, Part 1The Key: Techno-Organic War, Part 1 (1999) - Beast Machines Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 13 times this month, and 349 times total.
- Beast Machines Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Mainframe Entertainment, BLT, Alliance Communications, YTV, Transformer Productions
- Cartoon Characters: Maximals: Optimus Primal, Cheetor, Rattrap, Dinobot, Rhinox, Tigatron, Silverbolt
Predacons: Megatron, Scorponok, Waspinator, Black Arachnia, Tarantulus, Terrorsaur.
- Voice Actors: Gary Chalk, Ian James Corlett, Scott McNeil, Richard Newman, Blu Mankuma, David Sobolov, David Kaye, Jim Byrnes, Campbell Lane, Colin Murdoch; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Sean Osborne.
- Produced By Jonathan Goodwill, Mark Ralston, Christopher Brough, Ian Pearson, Stephane Reichel, Steven DeNure, Jennifer Twiner, Kim Dent-Wilder; more Producers ...
- Written By Marv Wolfman.
- Music: Robert Buckley.
- First Aired on December 04, 1999.
- Originally Aired on FOX TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
- Color, CGI
- Canada / Japan
Optimus is now convinced that his mission is to return the organic life to Cybertron with the help of the green organic goo found in Cyberton's core. The first obstacle is however Rhinox/Tankorr, who decides to pay the Maximals a little visit equipped with the... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of The Key: Techno-Organic War, Part 1. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Key: Techno-Organic War, Part 1? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!