Spatula PartySpatula Party (1992) Season 1 Episode 5- He's Bonkers Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 11 times this month, and 506 times total.
- He's Bonkers Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Walt Disney Television Animation
- Distributed by: Buena Vista Television
- Cartoon Characters: Bonkers, Jitters.
- Directed By Larry Latham.
- Written By Larry Latham.
- First Aired on October 17, 1992.
- Originally Aired on CBS-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 7 minutes.
- Season: 1
Bonkers new neighbor Fawn Deer wants to borrow a spatula, and so Bonkers scurries all around the neighborhood trying to get one.
Cartoon Production Information:
The second segment, He's Bonkers, featured Bonkers D. Bobcat, the most popular star at Toon Town's W.W. Wacky Studios. Bonkers' cartoon shorts took him everywhere from outer space to the prehistoric... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Spatula Party. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Spatula Party? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!