The Up-Standing SitterThe Up-Standing Sitter (1948) - Looney Tunes Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 111 times this month, and 3191 times total.
- Looney Tunes Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Warner Bros. Cartoons, Inc.
- Distributed by: Warner Bros.
- Cartoon Characters: Daffy Duck, I. Squeel, Hen, Chick, Bulldog.
- Voice Actors: Mel Blanc.
- Directed By Robert McKimson.
- Produced By Edward Selzer.
- Animated By Phil DeLara, Manny Gould, John Carey, Charles McKimson.
- Written By Warren Foster.
- Music: Carl Stalling.
- Originally Released on July 13, 1948.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 6:48 minutes.
Daffy accepts a job from the Acme Baby Sitter Service (Our Slogan: "United We Sit"; Our Motto: Our Sitters Don't Lay Down on the Job) to look after a newborn chick. While Daffy is egg-sitting, the egg hatches. He must catch the tough little runaway chick, who... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
The cartoon originally had the usual concentric circles and That's All Folks ending card. But in the 1970s, somebody at United Artists decided to fool around with the master copy and created the now (in)famous "Bugs Bunny substitutes for Porky Pig... (more)
Additional Cartoon Pictures:
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "The Up-Standing Sitter" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Up-Standing Sitter? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!