You Ghana Join The ClubYou Ghana Join The Club (1995) Season 2 Episode 203-B- The Lion King's Timon and Pumbaa Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 9 times this month, and 516 times total.
- The Lion King's Timon and Pumbaa Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Walt Disney Television Animation
- Animation Studio: Wang Film Productions Co., Ltd.
- Distributed by: Buena Vista Television
- Cartoon Characters: Timon Berkowitz, Pumbaa, Quint, Simba, Shenzi, Bansai, Ed, Rafiki, Zazu.
- Voice Actors: Kevin Schon, Quinton Flynn, Ernie Sabella, Corey Burton, Cam Clarke, Tress MacNeille, Rob Paulson, Jim Cummings, Robert Guillaume; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Jeff DeGrandis.
- Produced By Jeff DeGrandis, Patsy Cameron, Tedd Anasti, Chris Henderson.
- Animated By Chich-Wei Lin, M.Y. Hsieh, Abingo Lai, Wei-Chang Wu.
- Written By Jeff Abel, Tracy Berna, Kevin Campbell, Henry Gilroy, Rick Gitelson, Michael Keyes, Kat Likkel, Daryl G. Nickens, Ford Riley, Brian Swenlin; more Writers ...
- Music: Stephen James Taylor,
- Music: Elton John.
- Lyrics: Tim Rice.
- Editor: Robert S. Birchard, Ted Supa.
- First Aired on September 30, 1995.
- Originally Aired on CBS-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 11 minutes.
- Season: 2
A group of ground squirrels named Ted fence off Timon and Pumbaa's favorite spot in the jungle for their own exclusionary club, and make the duo pester an... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
The Lion King's hyperactive meerkat and flatulent warthog came to Saturday morning in 1995. Timon, the meerkat, was the pushy one who frequently got the duo in trouble. Pumbaa, the warthog, was the... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of You Ghana Join The Club. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about You Ghana Join The Club? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!