Uganda Be An ElephantUganda Be An Elephant (1995) Season 1 Episode 105-A- The Lion King's Timon and Pumbaa Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 9 times this month, and 540 times total.
- The Lion King's Timon and Pumbaa Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Walt Disney Television Animation
- Animation Studio: Wang Film Productions Co., Ltd.
- Distributed by: Buena Vista Television
- Cartoon Characters: Timon Berkowitz, Pumbaa, Quint, Simba, Shenzi, Bansai, Ed, Rafiki, Zazu.
- Voice Actors: Nathan Lane, Ernie Sabella, Corey Burton, Cam Clarke, Tress MacNeille, Rob Paulson, Jim Cummings, Robert Guillaume; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Tony Craig, Robert Gannaway, Brad Neave.
- Produced By Chris Bartleman, Blair Peters, Patsy Cameron, Tedd Anasti, Chris Henderson.
- Animated By Chich-Wei Lin, M.Y. Hsieh, Abingo Lai, Wei-Chang Wu.
- Written By Jeff Abel, Tracy Berna, Kevin Campbell, Henry Gilroy, Rick Gitelson, Michael Keyes, Kat Likkel, Daryl G. Nickens, Ford Riley, Brian Swenlin; more Writers ...
- Music: Stephen James Taylor,
- Music: Elton John.
- Lyrics: Tim Rice.
- Editor: Robert S. Birchard, Ted Supa.
- First Aired on October 06, 1995.
- Originally Released in Syndication.
- Running Time: 11 minutes.
- Season: 1
Timon makes Pumbaa want to be popular like Ned the Elephant. So Pumbaa tries to become an elephant with Timon's help.
Cartoon Production Information:
The Lion King's hyperactive meerkat and flatulent warthog came to Saturday morning in 1995. Timon, the meerkat, was the pushy one who frequently got the duo in trouble. Pumbaa, the warthog, was the... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Uganda Be An Elephant. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Uganda Be An Elephant? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!