Erasing GadgetErasing Gadget (2003) Season 2 Episode 220- Gadget and the Gadgetinis Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 8 times this month, and 239 times total.
- Gadget and the Gadgetinis Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- DiC Entertainment
- Animation Studio: SIP Animation
- Distributed by: Jetix, YTV
- Cartoon Characters: Lieutenant Gadget, Penny, R2K, Fidget, Digit.
- Voice Actors: Maurice LaMarche, Tegan Moss, Michael Dobson.
- Directed By Bruno Bianchi.
- Produced By Bruno Bianchi, Andy Heyward, Benoit Runel, Jacqueline Tordjman, Michael Maliani, Olivier Dumont.
- Written By David Wiemers, Jean Chalopin, Ken Koonce, Kurt Weldon.
- First Aired on November 29, 2003.
- Originally Aired on YTV (Canada), FOX Kids (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 2
Dr. Claw goes back in time to try and stop Gadget's parents from ever meeting.
Cartoon Production Information:
The classically popular Inspector Gadget is back in his first all-new incarnation in 17 years. This time- now Lieutenant Gadget- he has been recruited by an elite international peacekeeping... (more)
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Erasing Gadget? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!