Swap TeamSwap Team (2003) Season 2 Episode 214- Gadget and the Gadgetinis Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 12 times this month, and 293 times total.
- Gadget and the Gadgetinis Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- DiC Entertainment
- Animation Studio: SIP Animation
- Distributed by: Jetix, YTV
- Cartoon Characters: Lieutenant Gadget, Penny, R2K, Fidget, Digit.
- Voice Actors: Maurice LaMarche, Tegan Moss, Michael Dobson.
- Directed By Bruno Bianchi.
- Produced By Bruno Bianchi, Andy Heyward, Benoit Runel, Jacqueline Tordjman, Michael Maliani, Olivier Dumont.
- Written By David Wiemers, Jean Chalopin, Ken Koonce, Kurt Weldon.
- First Aired on October 25, 2003.
- Originally Aired on YTV (Canada), FOX Kids (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 2
Dr. Claw manages to get control of Gadget's body using a dastardly new machine, but he's unable to stop the lieutenant's mind from sabotaging his diabolical schemes.
Cartoon Production Information:
The classically popular Inspector Gadget is back in his first all-new incarnation in 17 years. This time- now Lieutenant Gadget- he has been recruited by an elite international peacekeeping... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Swap Team. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Swap Team? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!