Meet Super G.G.Meet Super G.G. (2003) Season 2 Episode 210- Gadget and the Gadgetinis Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 10 times this month, and 562 times total.
- Gadget and the Gadgetinis Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- DiC Entertainment
- Animation Studio: SIP Animation
- Distributed by: Jetix, YTV
- Cartoon Characters: Lieutenant Gadget, Penny, R2K, Fidget, Digit.
- Voice Actors: Maurice LaMarche, Tegan Moss, Michael Dobson.
- Directed By Bruno Bianchi.
- Produced By Bruno Bianchi, Andy Heyward, Benoit Runel, Jacqueline Tordjman, Michael Maliani, Olivier Dumont.
- Written By David Wiemers, Jean Chalopin, Ken Koonce, Kurt Weldon.
- First Aired on July 12, 2003.
- Originally Aired on YTV (Canada), FOX Kids (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 2
Gadget is given a new partner- a Girl Gadget, Super G.G.- whom Dr. Claw gets his hands on and fixes with a chip to help him control her. Can Gadget prevent his partner- and MAD's best weapon- from robbing the World Reserve's gold and destroying him in... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
The classically popular Inspector Gadget is back in his first all-new incarnation in 17 years. This time- now Lieutenant Gadget- he has been recruited by an elite international peacekeeping organization. This all means new larger-than-life capers,... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Meet Super G.G.. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Meet Super G.G.? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!