Tukiki And His Search For A Merry ChristmasTukiki And His Search For A Merry Christmas (1979) Theatrical Cartoon
This page has been viewed 35 times this month, and 721 times total.
- Theatrical FilmTheatrical
- Traditional Animation
- Atkinson Film-Arts, Titlecraft, Pooled Film Services
- Cartoon Characters: Tukiki, The North Wind.
- Voice Actors: Adam Rich, Sterling Holloway, Sharon Burke, Bob Dermer, Fred Little, Bill Luxton, Bernard McManus, Richard Perigrine; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Vic Atkinson, Bob Yuile.
- Produced By Beryl Friesen, W. H. Stevens Jr, John Nyhuus.
- Animated By Stephen Weston, Paul Schibli, Teruyo Watanabe, David Thrasher, Shivan Ramsaran, Sonja Kodric, Dev Ramsaran, Malcolm Bourne, Victor Glasko, Pat Knight, Ken Korell, Moira Moxley; more Animators ...
- Written By Christine Atkinson.
- Awards: Nominee, Genie Award, Outstanding Animation, 1980.
Nominee, Genie Award, Outstanding Independent Film, 1980.
Nominee, Genie Award, Outstanding Original Music Score, 1980.
Best Animation, Children's Broadcast Institute Awards (Canada), 1981.
- Music: Hagood Hardy, Beryl Friesen.
- Editor: Gerald Tripp.
- Originally Released in Unknown Tag: 'Est_Date' (Estimate).
- Originally Released Theatrically.
An Inuit boy wants to know what the meaning of Christmas is. On his journey through several scenarios and different cultures, he ends up finding out what the true... (more)
Additional Cartoon Pictures:
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Tukiki And His Search For A Merry Christmas? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!