Shrek The ThirdShrek The Third (2007) Theatrical Cartoon
This page has been viewed 71 times this month, and 3390 times total.
- Theatrical FilmTheatrical
- 3D CG Animation
- DreamWorks SKG, Pacific Data Images
- Distributed by: DreamWorks Distribution, United International Pictures
- Cartoon Characters: Shrek, Donkey, Princess Fiona, Queen Lillian, Puss in Boots, Pinocchio, Three Pigs, King Harold, Prince Charming, Merlin, Doris (Ugly Stepsister), Sir Lancelot, Captain Hook, Sleeping Beauty, Teenage Fan, Mabel (Ugly Stepsister), Snow White, Rapunzel, Cinderella, Prince Artie, Gingerbread Man, Wolf.
- Voice Actors: Mike Myers, Eddie Murphy, Cameron Diaz, Julie Andrews, Antonio Banderas, Cody Cameron, John Cleese, Rupert Everett, Eric Idle, Larry King; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Chris Miller, Raman Hui, Melissa MacKay.
- Produced By Aron Warner, Andrew Adamson, John H. Williams.
- Animated By Emilio Ghorayeb, Mariko Hoshi, Jeffrey Joe, Heather Knight, Paul Chung, Mark Donald, Carlos M. Rosas, Kevan Shorey, Joanne Thiel, Greg Hart, Andrew Dickinson.
- Written By J. David Stem, Joe Stillman, David N. Weiss, Jeffrey Price, Peter S. Seaman, Jon Zack.
- Awards: Nominee, Annie Award, Directing in an Animated Feature Production, Chris Miller and Raman Hui, 2008.
- Music: Harry Gregson-Williams, Kaz Boyle.
- Editor: Michael Andrews, Christopher Knights.
- Originally Released on May 18, 2007.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
When Shrek married Princess Fiona, becoming the next King and Queen of Far, Far Away wasn't part of the plan. So when his father-in-law, King Harold, falls ill, it... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Sorry, we do not have a video of Shrek The Third. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Shrek The Third? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!