Leisure LawsuitLeisure Lawsuit (1997) Season 2 Episode 204-A- Disney's 101 Dalmatians Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 6 times this month, and 419 times total.
- Disney's 101 Dalmatians Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Walt Disney Television Animation
- Animation Studio: Jumbo Pictures
- Distributed by: Buena Vista Television
- Cartoon Characters: Lucky, Rolly, Spot, Cruella DeVil, Roger Dearly, Anita Dearly, Nanny, Jasper Badun, Horace Badun, Pongo, Perdita, Patch.
- Voice Actors: Pamela Segall, Debi Mae West, Kath Soucie, Tara Charendoff, April Winchell, Jeff Bennett, Charlotte Rae, Michael McKean; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Ken Boyer, Victor Cook, Peter Ferk, Rick Schneider, Kelly Ward.
- Produced By Rick Schneider, Victor Cook, David Campbell, Tony Craig, Roberts Gannaway, Jim Jinkins, Carin Greenberg Baker.
- Written By Scott Gray, Carin Greenberg Baker, Ken Koonce, Kat Likkel, Don London, Michael Merton, Reed Shelly, Dodie Smith.
- Music: Randy Petersen, Kevin Quinn, Mark Watters.
- Editor: Tony Mizgalski, Anthony F. Rocco, Philip Malamuth.
- First Aired on September 04, 1997.
- Originally Released in Syndication.
- Running Time: 11 minutes.
- Season: 2
Cruella fakes an injury on Dearly property so that she can sue them for the farm.
Cartoon Production Information:
The first half of this half-hour show.
Sorry, we do not have a video of Leisure Lawsuit. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Leisure Lawsuit? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!