Robin HoodlumRobin Hoodlum (1948) - Fox and Crow Theatrical Cartoon Series by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 38 times this month, and 2064 times total.
- Fox and Crow Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- UPA Productions
- Distributed by: Columbia Pictures
- Cartoon Characters: Fox, Crow.
- Voice Actors: Frank Graham, Paul Frees.
- Directed By John Hubley.
- Produced By Stephen Bosustow.
- Animated By Robert Cannon, Willie Pyle, Pat Matthews, Rudy Larriva.
- Written By Sol Barzman, Phil Eastman.
- Awards: Academy Award Nominee, Best Short Subject (Cartoon), 1949.
- Music: Del Castillo.
- Originally Released on December 23, 1948.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
Opens with the Sheriff of Nottingham riding frantically to the palace of King John. He stays a few paces ahead of pursuing arrows. Arriving the arrows hit him, he manages to alert the King of the return of Robin Hood (the Fox), quits, then dies. The King... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
The first UPA cartoon released by Columbia Pictures.
The credits are all up front with no title for the short.
Sorry, we do not have a video of Robin Hoodlum. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Robin Hoodlum? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!