The Fat And The FuriousThe Fat And The Furious (2004) Episode 103- Megas XLR Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 16 times this month, and 448 times total.
- Megas XLR Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Cartoon Network Studios, Frederator Studios
- Distributed by: Cartoon Network
- Cartoon Characters: Coop, Megas, Jamie, Glorft, Kiva, Goat, Gorrath, Auto Show Worker, Trucker, Glorft Commander, Tiny, Reporter, Model, Girl, Dorky Fan, Boy, Dance Program Girl, Teenage Girl, Onlookers, Auto Employees, Car Fans.
- Voice Actors: Steven Jay Blum.
- Produced By John Cawley, George Krstic, Jody Schaeffer.
- Written By Chris Prynoski, Michael Kramer.
- First Aired on May 08, 2004.
- Originally Aired on Cartoon Network (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
When Megas breaks down at an auto show, the alien Glorft sense an opportunity to steal Coop's robot. Armed only with their wits and their hot rods, Coop and company must hold off the Glorft long enough to get Megas... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
A breed of reptilian aliens from the future is bearing down on New Jersey, seeking to destroy an 80-foot robot and everything else they encounter. Meanwhile, the show's hero, Coop, would rather scarf down a couple of convenience store hot dogs and... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of The Fat And The Furious. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Fat And The Furious? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!