Clifford's Really Big MovieClifford's Really Big Movie (2004) Feature Length Theatrical Animated Film
This page has been viewed 26 times this month, and 1367 times total.
- Feature Length Animated FilmFeature
- Scholastic Entertainment Inc., Big Red Dog Productions, Warner Bros.
- Distributed by: Scholastic Productions, Warner Bros. Pictures Inc., Warner Bros.
- Cartoon Characters: Clifford, Shackelford, Emily Elizabeth, Mrs. Howard, Dorothy, George Wolfsbottom, Dirk, T-Bone, Larry, Jetta, Madison, Cleo, Rodrigo, Mr. Bleakman, Mr. Howard, Marcus, Liza, P.T., Sheriff Lewis, Charley.
- Voice Actors: John Ritter, Wayne Brady, Grey Delisle, Jenna Elfman, John Goodman, Jess Harnell, Kel Mitchell, Judge Reinhold, Kath Soucie, Cree Summer; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Robert Ramirez.
- Produced By Deborah Forte, Jef Kaminsky, Martha Atwater, Liz Young, Kathleen Zuelch, Bill Schultz, Mike Young, Chris Henderson.
- Written By Rhett Reese, Robert Ramirez, Norman Bridwell.
- Editor: Monte Bramer, Jody Gray, David Steven Cohen.
- Originally Released on February 20, 2004.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 73 minutes.
Clifford hits the road with Cleo and T-Bone. They become stars in a traveling carnival show and meet amazing new friends on their journey. Will Clifford find his way back to Emily Elizabeth and... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Release date is that of initial distribution in limited theatrical release; general release was April 23, 2004. Based on the television series "Clifford the Big Red Dog." This was John Ritter's last film role. The movie was released following his... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Clifford's Really Big Movie" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Clifford's Really Big Movie? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!