A Close EncounterA Close Encounter (1981) Episode 009- Heathcliff Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 9 times this month, and 263 times total.
- Heathcliff Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Ruby-Spears Productions
- Cartoon Characters: Heathcliff, Spike, Muggsy, Iggy, Mr. Shultz, Milkman, Clem, Digby, Dogsnatcher.
- Voice Actors: Mel Blanc, Henry Corden, Alan Dinehart, June Foray, Avery Schreiber, Hal Smith, Marilyn Schreffler.
- Directed By Charles Nichols, John Kimball.
- Produced By Joe Ruby, Ken Spears.
- Written By Tony Benedict, Tom Dagenais, Jack Enyart, Paul Haggis, Jack Hanrahan, Mark Jones, Don Jurwich, Gordon Kent, Kayte Kuch, Michael Maurer, Jim McNamara; more Writers ...
- Music: Dean Elliott.
- Editor: Chip Yaras.
- First Aired on November 07, 1981.
- Originally Aired on ABC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 6 minutes.
We do not have a synopsis for this cartoon; why don't you send us one?
Cartoon Production Information:
1981 brought a new co-star and a revamped attitude. Retitled Heathcliff and Marmaduke, the series now alternated Dingbat segments with sketches featuring the massive, infantile Great Dane Marmaduke, a fellow comic strip superstar. This series depicted... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of A Close Encounter. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about A Close Encounter? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!