Feline FugitiveFeline Fugitive (1980) Episode 1-HA- Heathcliff Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 8 times this month, and 422 times total.
- Heathcliff Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Ruby-Spears Productions
- Cartoon Characters: Heathcliff, Spike, Muggsy, Iggy, Mr. Shultz, Milkman, Clem, Digby, Dogsnatcher.
- Voice Actors: Mel Blanc, Henry Corden, June Foray.
Additional Voices: Takayo Doran, Clare Peck, Marilyn Schreffler, Judy Strangis; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Charles Nichols.
- Produced By Jerry Eisenberg, Joe Ruby, Ken Spears.
- Animated By Brenda Banks, Tom Barnes, Carl Bell, Jim Davis, Zeon Davush, Daniel De La Vega, Marcia Fertig, Gail Finkeldei, Mark Glamack, Milt Gray, John Howley, Norm McCabe, Ken O'Brien; more Animators ...
- Written By Buzz Dixon, Paul Haggis, Elana Lesser, Michael Maurer, Sandy Sandifer, Gordon Kent, Tony Benedict, Tom Dagenais, Cliff Ruby; more Writers ...
- Music: Dean Elliott.
- First Aired on October 04, 1980.
- Originally Aired on ABC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 5 minutes.
The animated adventures of this comic cat.
Cartoon Production Information:
Originally a comic strip created by George Gately in 1973, Heathcliff's TV debut came in the form of the 1980 weekly Heathcliff and Dingbat. Here, television audiences were introduced to the... (more)
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Feline Fugitive? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!