Sailing and Village BandSailing and Village Band (1958) - Ham and Hattie Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 39 times this month, and 985 times total.
- Ham and Hattie Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- UPA Productions
- Distributed by: Columbia Pictures
- Cartoon Characters: Ham, Hattie.
- Directed By Lew Keller.
- Produced By Stephen Bosustow.
- Animated By Fred Crippen.
- Written By Peter Gordon.
- Music: Mel Leven, Tak Shindo.
- Originally Released on February 27, 1958.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
It's a beautiful day for sailing, so Hattie launches her sailboat across a fountain pond, but a frog sinks her sailboat, which is returned by a policeman. Next,... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
This is a two-story cartoon short. The first is "Hattie and the Sailboat," while the second is "Ham Hamilton with the Village Band."
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Sailing and Village Band? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!