Worlds Within WorldsWorlds Within Worlds (1995) Season 2 Episode 18- Fantastic Four (1994) Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 7 times this month, and 388 times total.
- Fantastic Four (1994) Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Marvel Enterprises, Marvel Productions Ltd., New World Entertainment, Genesis Entertainment, Tokyo Movie Shinsha Entertainment
- Distributed by: Buena Vista Television, Genesis Entertainment, Marvel Entertainment, Saban Entertainment Inc.
- Cartoon Characters: Reed Richards/Mr. Fantastic, Sue Richards/Invisible Woman, Ben Grimm/The Thing, Johnny Storm/Human Torch, Alicia Masters, Psycho Man, Hate Monger.
- Voice Actors: Beau Weaver, Lori Alan, Quinton Flynn, Chuck McCann, Pauline Arthur Lomas, Jamie Horton.
- Directed By Tom Tataranowicz.
- Produced By Avi Arad, Stan Lee, Rick Ungar, Matthew Edelman, Tom Tataranowicz.
- Written By Ron Friedman.
- Music: William Anderson.
- First Aired on October 21, 1995.
- Originally Released in Syndication.
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 2
Reed discovers a new element, tenatively named "Reedium", which turns out to be "goop" from the Microverse which affects emotions. It belongs to the Psycho Man, ruler of the Microverse who has the power to control emotions. He uses the Hate Monger to capture Sue,... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
In 1994, the original Marvel Comics superheroes returned to the small screen for their third animated series. Created by Stan Lee and Jack Kirby in 1961, The Fantastic Four went through considerably fewer cast changes than most superhero teams, and... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Worlds Within Worlds. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Worlds Within Worlds? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!