The Silver Surfer And The Return Of GalactusThe Silver Surfer And The Return Of Galactus (1994) Season 1 Episode 13- Fantastic Four (1994) Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 11 times this month, and 373 times total.
- Fantastic Four (1994) Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Marvel Enterprises, Marvel Productions Ltd., New World Entertainment, Genesis Entertainment, Tokyo Movie Shinsha Entertainment
- Distributed by: Buena Vista Television, Genesis Entertainment, Marvel Entertainment, Saban Entertainment Inc.
- Cartoon Characters: Reed Richards/Mr. Fantastic, Sue Richards/Invisible Woman, Ben Grimm/The Thing, Johnny Storm/Human Torch, Alicia Masters, Galactus, Dr. Doom/Victor von Doom, Silver Surfer/Norrin Radd.
- Voice Actors: Beau Weaver, Lori Alan, Quinton Flynn, Chuck McCann, Pauline Arthur Lomas, Tony Jay, Neil Ross, Robin Sachs.
- Produced By Avi Arad, Stan Lee, Rick Ungar, Matthew Edelman.
- Written By Ron Friedman.
- First Aired on December 17, 1994.
- Originally Released in Syndication.
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
The Fantastic Four investigate one of Galactus' abandoned pods, and re-encounter Doctor Doom! The Silver Surfer appears and Doom steals his power! Will The Fantastic Four be able to stop the power cosmic... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
In 1994, the original Marvel Comics superheroes returned to the small screen for their third animated series. Created by Stan Lee and Jack Kirby in 1961, The Fantastic Four went through considerably fewer cast changes than most superhero teams, and... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of The Silver Surfer And The Return Of Galactus. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Silver Surfer And The Return Of Galactus? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!