Behold The Negative ZoneBehold The Negative Zone (1994) Season 1 Episode 12- Fantastic Four (1994) Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 7 times this month, and 272 times total.
- Fantastic Four (1994) Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Marvel Enterprises, Marvel Productions Ltd., New World Entertainment, Genesis Entertainment, Tokyo Movie Shinsha Entertainment
- Distributed by: Buena Vista Television, Genesis Entertainment, Marvel Entertainment, Saban Entertainment Inc.
- Cartoon Characters: Reed Richards/Mr. Fantastic, Sue Richards/Invisible Woman, Ben Grimm/The Thing, Johnny Storm/Human Torch, Alicia Masters, Hydro-Man, Madam Medusa, The Wizard, Blastaar, Annihilus.
- Voice Actors: Beau Weaver, Lori Alan, Quinton Flynn, Chuck McCann, Pauline Arthur Lomas, Brad Garrett, Iona Morris, Ron Perlman, Ron Friedman; Full Voice Cast ...
- Produced By Avi Arad, Stan Lee, Rick Ungar, Matthew Edelman.
- Written By Ron Friedman.
- First Aired on December 10, 1994.
- Originally Released in Syndication.
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
Reed investigates a cosmic disturbance in his lab when all of a sudden, a beast known as Annihilus bursts through the monitor. A minute later, someone called Blastaar comes through as well. Can The Fantastic Four stop the mortal enemies and return them to the... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
In 1994, the original Marvel Comics superheroes returned to the small screen for their third animated series. Created by Stan Lee and Jack Kirby in 1961, The Fantastic Four went through considerably fewer cast changes than most superhero teams, and... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Behold The Negative Zone. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Behold The Negative Zone? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!