Kung Fu Panda
Alternate Title: Master P: Kung Fu PandaKung Fu Panda (Master P: Kung Fu Panda) (2008) Theatrical Cartoon
This page has been viewed 94 times this month, and 5615 times total.
- Theatrical FilmTheatrical
- 3D CG Animation
- DreamWorks SKG
- Animation Studio: Pacific Data Images
- Cartoon Characters: Po, Master Monkey, Shifu, Master Viper, Tai Lung, Master Crane, Commander Vachir, Zeng, Mr. Ping, Master Tigress, Oogway, Master Mantis.
- Voice Actors: Jack Black, Jackie Chan, Dustin Hoffman, Lucy Liu, Ian McShane, David Cross, Michael Clarke Duncan, Dan Fogler, James Hong, Angelina Jolie; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By John Stevenson, Mark Osborne.
- Produced By Melissa Cobb, Jonathan Aibel, Glenn Berger.
- Animated By Manuel Almela, Jeremy Bernstein, Wee Brian, Eric Deuel, Raffaella Filipponi, Michael Kiely, Kevin MacLean, Mary Ann Malcomb, Fredrik Nilsson, David Pate, Ben Rush, Jeremy Shaw; more Animators ...
- Written By Jonathan Aibel, Glenn Berger, Cyrus Voris, Ethan Reiff.
- Awards: Academy Award Nominee, Best Animated Feature, 2009, Nominee, Best Animated Feature, Golden Globes, 2009; more Awards ...
- Music: Hans Zimmer, Henry Jackman, Adam Milo Smalley, Peter Oso Snell, Xincao Li; more Musicians ...
- Editor: C.K. Horness, Paul Neal, William J. Caparella, Wayne Hellinger, Jeremy Shipp; more Editors ...
- Originally Released on May 15, 2008.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
Po the Panda, a lowly waiter in a noodle restaurant, is a kung fu fanatic, but his shape doesn't exactly lend itself to kung fu fighting. In fact, Po's defining... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Release date is that of world premiere at the Cannes Film Festival. The general release was June 6, 2008.
Sorry, we do not have a video of Kung Fu Panda. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Kung Fu Panda? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!