The WinnerThe Winner (1969) Episode 09-A- Hot Wheels Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 11 times this month, and 309 times total.
- Hot Wheels Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Pantomime Pictures
- Cartoon Characters: Jack Wheeler, Doc Warren, Janet Martin, Mickey Barnes, Kip Chogi, Ardeth Pratt, Tank Mallory, Dexter Carter, Mother O'Hare, Mike Wheeler.
- Voice Actors: Bob Arbogast, Melinda Casy, Albert Brooks, Susan Davis, Casey Kasem, Nora Marlowe.
- Directed By Sam Weiss, Stanley Green, John Freeman, Irv Spector.
- Produced By Fred Crippen, Eddie Smardan, Ken Snyder, Kenneth C. T. Snyder, Jeanne Lindsay, Dick Reed, Charles Phalen, Paul Shively, Joe Bruno; more Producers ...
- Animated By George Canatta, Wesley Bennett, Dave Tendlar, Herb Rothwill, Bill Hutten, Bob Trochim, Dave Bran, Floyd Norman, Mary Peters, Fred Meyers, Wm Higgins.
- Written By Tony Asher, Art Browne Jr, Peter Dixon, Roy Freeman, Luanne Gwynne, Bill Hines, Scott Joseph, Keith Kelsay, Don Nicholl, Martin Smith; more Writers ...
- Music: Jack Fascinato, Mike Curb and the Curbstones.
- Editor: Bob Linvall, John Casey, Dee Futch, George Nicholson, Skip Lusk, John Ritterath; more Editors ...
- First Aired on November 01, 1969.
- Originally Aired on ABC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 11 minutes.
We do not have a synopsis for this cartoon; why don't you send us one?
Cartoon Production Information:
This show ran one original season, with 17 episodes. It did return for a second season in 1970, but all shows were repeats. Hot Wheels was based on a product by sponsor Mattel Toys. Because of that... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of The Winner. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Winner? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!